Inspiring and providing information for those who are looking to travel somewhere warm.

travel

travel

Friday 14 March 2014

Virgin Islands National Park


Trunk Bay, St. Johns Island
If you are in search of paradise, then the Virgin Islands National Park is where you need to be situated. This park is where travelers will get a chance to venture through its tropical forests, 20 miles of trails, archeological historical sites and mountains. To add to these wonderful features of the park, it is made up of two islands: St. John and St. Thomas.

 Located in St. Johns Island, is Trunk Bay. Since the beach provides washrooms, picnic tables and a food stand - a small fee of $4 is charged. It is a great place for families or couples to enjoy the outdoors with plenty of available amenities close by to make the experience complete. Trunk Bay is also a great place to snorkel since the water is  crystal clear. Here is a brief video that shows how beautiful Trunk Bay really is:


Aside from Trunk Bay, there is also "Cruz Bay" and "Cinnamon Bay". Cruz Bay is known as the city town on located at the Western point of the island. Even though the city takes up a solid portion of the island - in general it is actually not that large. There is also a dock located the bay which brings visitors to and from the island.

Cinnamon Bay is a great location on the island for camping. It offers the visitors cottages or tent-covered platforms to stay over in. In addition, there is a restaurant called the "Tree Lizard" so that the campers can catch a bite to eat in a cozy atmosphere. There is a store located on site which provides campers with any accessories they may need during their visit.

Overall, it is clear that the Virgin Islands National Park would be an amazing traveling experience. I hope this blog post has provided some key information that would be useful to individuals looking to take a trip there. 

Cruz Bay












3 comments:

  1. will you please quit showing me all these beautiful destinations when I know I can't afford to go there. lol...if I ever win the lottery, I am SO gone from Canada and our stupid snowy winters....beach life in paradise is what I want most.... love it .all kidding aside....I'm just so envious of it and not being able to get there NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so beautiful!! I want to go everywhere! Please keep you blog once you are done with school so I can actually use it once I am using my work vacations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I need to got there! Although I have traveled I haven't ever been anywhere hot! It was March when I was in Spain so it was chilly. I just love the sound of Cinnamon Bay. Can't wait to go travel again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete