Inspiring and providing information for those who are looking to travel somewhere warm.

travel

travel

Friday 28 February 2014

Dominican Republic



Similar to Thailand, Dominican Republic has some of the best beaches in the world. There is something unique about the beaches such as the river valleys and the high forested mountains that make it a place worth visiting.
Fire jugglers
For instance, Cayo Levantado, referred to as "Bacardi Rum Island" in the '70s, is an island located on the east coast of Dominican Republic. The island is divided into two sections: the public beach and the private area which is where the hotel is located.The reason this island is beneficial to visitors is because it has strips of beautiful white sand, crystal clear water and there are trails on the island that can be hiked. There is plenty of nature to enjoy on this island. 

Not to mention, the Dominican Republic has many other positive traits to offer vacationers which includes the people, culture, the adventures and activities. In terms of activities, there are numerous exciting ventures to choose from which include going in speed boats, snorkeling, partying on the mountains, hiking, horseback riding and live entertainment (dancing and men juggling fire sticks). I am sure that the pictures I have seen of men throwing up large sticks with fire on them is nothing compared to witnessing it in real life. I've convinced myself that Dominican Republic is a place worth taking a vacation to. I can only hope I have convinced those who come across the blog too.



5 comments:

  1. I am not much of a traveller, however I am looking into vacationing for this upcoming summer. For someone who is new to travelling, I find your blog very informative with options and suggestions in order to consider the perfect destination. I didn't know that Dominican Republic has some of the best beaches in the world! I'll be sure to follow up with your blog in hopes to determining my dream vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to travel anywhere requiring a plane ride, but I am planning to take on this summer. Reading this post has made me consider the Dominican as my first location!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aunt goes to the Dominican almost every other year. Its always a place that I've wanted to go to and she always seems to enjoy herself. The beaches sound so beautiful and it would be amazing to be there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only been to the Dominican once, but I loved it. The weather was wonderful and our resort was awesome. We didn't travel around the island too much but I think I will have to take some chances and get off the of the resort on my next vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to the Dominican Republic twice and thoroughly enjoyed myself both times. Not only are the beaches amazing, but the people are so nice. It's definitely become a popular destination for travellers. Great post!

    ReplyDelete