Inspiring and providing information for those who are looking to travel somewhere warm.

travel

travel

Friday 14 February 2014

Thailand



Khao Phing Ka, Thailand
Thailand is a common destination that many people would love to have the opportunity to go to. I haven't heard one person that has travelled there say they wouldn't venture back. When I ask those who have travelled there how it was, the typical response is "amazing" or "I want to live there."  Personally, I want to learn as much as I can about it before I travel get the chance to travel there. A few reasons why it is considered one of the top places to travel is: it's affordable, beautiful beaches, the food is delicious, the city of Bangkok and the overall culture.

Those that do not like staying at a hostel are in luck if they carry a reasonable amount of money for their trip. This is because not only are the hotels nice - but most of them are under $20 for a night. Not bad at all compared to hotels in Canada. The dollar is worth a lot more in Thailand.

 Aside from the fact it is affordable, it has the best beaches in the world. Patong Beach on the island of Phuket, attracts a large night life crowd as there are plenty of shops and restaurants close by. The Full Moon party happens once a month in Thailand and Patong Beach is a great place to be when it happens. Everyone likes to make sure they are as bright as possible that night and dress up with uv paint on their body. Buckets of alcohol are served. Who wouldn't want to travel to Thailand and experience a party like this? More details about Thailand will be provided in my next blog post.


Full Moon Party




5 comments:

  1. Hey Katie, Thailand sounds badass. The beautiful scenery, affordability and BUCKETS of alcohol at a UV paint party on the beach?! Thailand sounds like the definition of paradise. Cool pictures by the way, very intriguing.

    I look forward to learning more about this little slice of heaven known as Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the day when I can go to Thailand, I want to go so bad. Recently, I had some friends just come back from there and I definitely heard the word "amazing" multiple times. I hope you get to go someday Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I would definitely say Thailand is like a heaven if you like warm weather, beautiful beaches and islands, and AMAZING food. I have been there once, and I already made my mind Thailand is on my come-back list as Thailand is so close to China, haha, I really should take this advantage again. You definitely should go, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thailand is one of those places I have to visit. The beaches looks so amazing and I have heard the food is to die for. Thanks for this post, you've given me the travel bug. Can't wait to read more about these amazing locations.
    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bunch of friends who have been to Thailand, so I really want to travel there. Thanks for the great post Katie! Loved reading about this remarkable destinations!

    ReplyDelete