Inspiring and providing information for those who are looking to travel somewhere warm.

travel

travel

Monday 24 February 2014

Khao Yai National Park in Thailand


20120706-220558.jpg
Khao Yai National Park

There are plenty of places in Thailand that should not missed out on when traveling there.  Khao Yai National Park is one those places. If you are a fan of the outdoors - then this park is for you. Khao Yai National Park is Thailand's first established park. Not only is the scenery of the park beautiful, but the wildlife is incredible.

Some of the wildlife that is present in the park includes: elephants, tigers, geckos, apes, wild pigs, crocodiles, snakes and porcupines. Those are just a  few of the interesting animals that visitors could potentially come across. If you keep quiet, you just may see one of them.

 Also, it is important to add that the best way for a visitor to make their way to the park is in a vehicle if they are not prepared for a long hike.The most appropriate vehicle for this kind of trip is a jeep. There is one road that is accessible for vehicles throughout the park. 

File:Khaoyai11.jpg
Elephant in Khao Yai National Park

7 comments:

  1. This place looks amazing!
    Thailand is definitely part of my trip list. I think whenever I have the chance to go I'll be absolutely thrilled, especially when I get to see the wildlife in this national park.
    Thanks for sharing, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, it's pretty obvious I'm obsessed with animals and travelling so thank you for this. I'm in the process of planning a trip to Asia for a month and Thailand is on my list. Researching where to go in Asia is taking up a lot of time so this post helps and Khao Yai National Park will be one of the places I will definitely go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, you do a great job in highlighting the key features and must-see's of Thailand. I have never heard of The Khao Yai National Park prior to your post, this encourages me to do some additional research when planning a major trip like this. Any animal lover would jump on a plane and hit up this destination thanks to your knowledge and experience. Thank you for providing such useful insight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic post.. alwas wanted to go to Thailand - never knew about this National Park though. Would love to go and see the wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khao Yai National Park looks beautiful and Thailand seems like a really great place to visit. I love travelling and hope to one day make it there! Thanks for sharing this Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so pretty! I have always wanted to visit Thailand and reading this post makes me want to go that much more. I will definitely have to visit Kha Yai National Park! (Lexa)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to go to Thailand for my honeymoon, though I couldn't justify a 10 day vacay with that much travel time. I have friends who have gone and say it's beautiful. Your post confirms this! Thanks Katie!

    ReplyDelete